The Top Countertop Products For Your Renovations
At Gomez Granite Countertops, we give you the options you want so that you can choose the look and feel of your new stone surface. Granite, marble, quartz – your only limit is your imagination, and each one of our offers can be customized to your unique tastes. Take some time to review our products below to get a better idea of exactly what we are offering:
Granite countertops are stain, scratch, heat, and chemical resistant. They are among the hardest countertop materials available, safe, easy-to-clean and resistant to bacterial growth due to low porousness. When you choose granite for your countertops, you protect your surfaces against mildew and mold, and you are choosing a material with a wondrous variety of colors, swirls, and flecks for a more aesthetically-pleasing appearance. When caring for granite, use coasters, cutting boards, and trivets on countertops. Avoid ammonia-based cleaners, which can damage the surface. If cleaned and cared for properly, granite will never lose its luster, nor fade over time.
Marble is timeless and elegant, and used for a variety of different projects. Marble was used to build the marvelous sites of Rome, and many other great cities around the world. In your home or business, it can create anything from backsplashes to floors, pastry surfaces to tub surrounds and vanity tops, and so much more. Marble is the material of choice. When cleaning marble, simply use regular tap water. If you need to, you can also use a mild detergent then wash quickly and thoroughly. You can also seal marble to avoid rust stains, but it may change the color of the white marble, so use caution.
Quartz is naturally non-porous and scratch-resistant. Our quartz countertops come in a polished and matte finish and are easy to maintain. They do not require any kind of sealing and can be customized in a variety of colors and styles. Quartz is engineered stone with 93% of its makeup being original materials, while the other 7% allows for different colors and patterns; making it a much better fit for customization. For more information concerning countertop products, or to schedule your FREE estimate with us, please call Gomez Granite Countertops at our cell at (616) 322-5252 or our office at (616) 848-7800.